Tecno Phantom 5 Vs Phantom 6 Vs 6 Phantom Plus – Compare Specs & Price of Latest Tecno Android Phablet; Find Which is Better and Buy On Jumia
Last year, Tecno Phantom 5 was the best phantom device released by Tecno; this is not far from the powerful configurations inside the phablet and the debut of fingerprint sensor; an extra feature that makes it easy to unlock while securing your personal data and identity.
This time, the Chinese-based company is now promising, even more, speed and performance with the latest Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus offers. These are two phablets equipped with enhanced features; more RAM and processor to deliver speed and performance while saving power, dual camera setups, same fingerprint sensor but additional Iris scanner on the Phantom 6 Plus backed by a 4050mAh battery.
Compare Tecno Phantom 6 Vs Phantom 6 Plus Vs Phantom 5:
You may be wondering how the new 2016 flagship is better than the former, here are basic differences:
- The smartphones pack a slimmer full metal body design.
- It is equipped with a superior internal chip which lets you run faster and experience flexible multitasking even when yu launch the heaviest application.
- Better camera potentials; thanks to the dual camera setup.
- Additional security powered by Iris scanner and
- Stronger fast charging battery believed to keep the light on for longer hours on a single charge.
This, no doubt, will definitely translate to higher price offers.
Here is a table you can explore for smooth comparison:
The full information about the Phantom 6 and 6 Plus is yet to released, hence we will update this table once their specifications when the need arises: