After merging all AIG brands into one big brand, Jumia is set to solidify its position further as the leading online store for everything in Africa as it has released her own online payment solution (JumiaPay) to make easy for anyone to pay.
JumiaPay Online Payment Solution
JumiaPay is a safe and secure payment application which, not only lets you shop and pay easily on Jumia, but will also offer merchant a simple solution to accept payment from their customers online. You can be assured of fast payment for goods ordered via a system that only transfers payable totals from your bank account online to Jumia platform.
Worry less about payment failure or returns, JumiaPay has been designed to track all successful payments and failed transfers with fund return features available from their support end.
Buy On Jumia & Pay With JumiaPay
From Nigeria: View Price Offers
From Kenya: View Price Offers
From Ghana: View Price Offers
JumiaPay also works with your bank to protect your data against fraud by integrating the highest security standards required for CBN certifications.
How it works:
- At checkout point, you select JumiaPay as preferred payment method.
- Simply enter your email and password, then select a bank to order. (If it’s your first time, you’d have to register with your 10-digits NUBAN account number and verify with a secure code sent to your phone)
- Confirm your payment with a secure code sent from your bank to your mobile phone.
- how to register on jumiapay
- jumiapay account registration
- jumiapay registration account