GTBank 737 is a ground-breaking mobile money service brought to you by GTBank, one of the leading fin-tech banks in Nigeria. By simply dialing the USSD code *737, you can perform money transfer transactions from your GTBank account to other GTB accounts or to other bank account holders and also top up your airtime in fewer seconds.
Check Out: GTBank Mobile App
GTB 737 Money Transfer
- To initiate a transfer to friends, family or business partner with GTBank, just dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*1*1000*1233767890# from the mobile number you registered with GTBank as a customer.
- To initiate a transfer to other banks, just dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*2*1000*1235886789#
To authenticate these transactions, you will be required to enter the last four digit of your GTB Naira MasterCard.
Currently, this service is only available to GTB customers and comes with daily transfer limit of N1000 and N20,000 representing minimum and maximum allowable transfer amount.
GTB 737 Airtime Recharge Service:
The GTB 737 Recharge lets you enjoy one-click mobile airtime top-up service anytime, anywhere.
To recharge your airtime balance:
- Dial *737*amount# and SEND from your mobile phone (Available on all mobile phones). E.g. *737*2000#.
- To top up someone else’s phone, simply dial *737*Amount*Friends No#. E.g. *737*2000*08023467789#.
- how to recharge airtime with 737
- code to recharge from gtbank
- gtb *737* recharge
- gtbank mobile recharge code