As you already know, Youtube is the world’s largest video upload and sharing website online with billions of files available for viewing anytime, anywhere. The site even boasts of millions of uploads per day and have grown to become a massive opportunity for anyone to share their personal opinion, tutorials, product adverts and latest event coverages.
Aside from that, you can find countless numbers of latest Nigeria Nollywood movies in English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa languages. From other countries, you will discover interesting videos from Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and others.
These collections, when watched online can consume lots of data, up to gigabytes, hence, the need to download them on your mobile phones.
Recently, Google restricted users from downloading Youtube videos directly which is a bit challenging.
If you are looking for the latest method to download movies on Youtube online, here are practical steps I have been using to get any file on my Android phone for free.
- Launch your mobile browser (Chrome mobile, Opera, UC or Mozilla Firefox for mobile).
- Go to m.Youtube.com and enter the video name you want to download on the search box.
- Click the video and wait for it to open (To save your data, you can even pause the video from playing).
- Go to the URL of the video and enter ‘MAGIC‘ between YOU And TUBE and click Enter to proceed. Here is a screenshot:
From the web browser, you’ll see that the URL change to “https://www.youMAGICtube.com/watch?v=JVyFVFyr8Ck”
- You will be redirected to another page showing the video and a download link below.
- Click Download and select the video format you want.
Hope this helps?