Android phones with Snapdragon 835 processor and specifications – Find everything you need to know about the latest 10nm processor chipset, and basic internal speed and performance.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise to you, going by the recent phone releases so far, that the next flagship chipset to power top performing phones is dubbed Snapdragon 835, an improved chipset over the Snapdragon 820 and designed to deliver better performance and longer battery life. The new chip is made with a 10nm process which is expected to bring a lot improvement in upcoming phones.
As new phones come with more features and capabilities, it is believe users will want to spend more hours exploring them which should ordinarily require more power and time, this is what Snapdragon 835 has come to resolve.
Why you should buy Android phones with Snapdragon 835 chipset:
Five key areas Snapdragon 835 chipset will make your phone superb:
- Battery life: The chipset supports QuickCharge 4.0 that offers up to 20% more battery boost compared to 3.0 version. It has a clever way of sending tasks to various part – CPU, GPU or DPS via a Symphony System Manager. Using a phone with Snapdragon 835 chipset will give you a 1+ day talk time, over 2, 3, 7, and 11 hours of VR gaming, continuous 4K video capture, 4K live streaming and 4K video playback respectively with additional 5 days of continuous music. This is quite impressive for entertainment.
- Graphics: Snapdragon 835 is well equipped to make you enjoy up to 25% more graphic performance with more features like HDR10 (10bit)/4K UHD Premium. This should make you enjoy real entertainment and smooth gaming. All thanks to the new Adreno 540 GPU (which also supports OpenGL ES 3.2, full OpenCL 2.0, Vulkan and DX12)
- Camera: This is another key area so many people look at before buying their next android phones. The new 835 chipsets pack a smooth zoom technology that enables split wide angle capture with up to 2160p video. For superior photo and video experience, it has Qualcomm Spectra 180 camera that delivers up to 32MP single or compatible with a dual 16MP camera. There is no doubt the phones with such chipset will definitely show every detail of an object with no differentiation from the live images itself.
- Connectivity: We all love to be connected to the internet, surf, chat, and download more files in less than. The new Snapdragon 835 has X16GB speeds. Users have just 1.4 seconds to get a 20MP mobile application download at an average speed of 114Mbps on Cat 16LTE. But, that is still dependent on your mobile network support and infrastructure.
- Security: This is one area we are always concerned about, no one want to buy a smartphone that is vulnerable to attack. Snapdragon 835 has a lot of protection features like a fingerprint scanner, iris scanner along with some great user authentication systems that make a mobile payment, enterprise transactions, and personal data safer.
List of Android phones with Snapdragon 835 chipset:
Here are some of the devices powered by the new 10nm process Snapdragon 835 chipset with links to their full specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- LG G6
- Xiaomi Mi 6
- Xiaomi Mix Evo
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- HTC U Ultra
- View More Android Phones & Price Offers Online
While these are the first set of Android phones to run on the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset, you can find more releases on our partner store.
- blackberry with snapdragon 835
- cheap phone with Snapdragon 835
- phones with 835 CPU
- phones with snapdragon 835
- phones with snapdragon 835 processor